Run complete. |
完成跑步目标 |
Well done, Emily. Five point three miles. Forty-one minutes. |
好样的 艾米丽 总共8.5公里 41分钟 |
Eighteen seconds faster than yesterday. |
比昨天快18秒 |
Good effort. |
再接再厉 |
Madeline, you’re in Adweek. |
玛德琳 你上了”广告周刊” |
What? Where? |
什么 哪里 |
Right here, under “Movers and Shakers.” |
在”大人物”专栏下 |
“Chicago-based Gilbert Group |
“总部位于芝加哥的吉尔伯特集团 |
expands international portfolio |
成功扩张国际企业版图 |
with acquisition of French luxury marketing company Savoir. |
收购法国奢华品牌营销公司萨维尔 |
Gilbert Group vet, Madeline Wheeler, |
吉尔伯特集团资深领导 玛德琳·惠勒 |
named director of marketing for Franco firm.” |
获委任为该法国公司市场营销经理” |
Yes! I am here to prove |
太好了 我的存在证明了 |
that a master’s in French does not go to waste. |
法语硕士学位是有用的 |
This is going to be amazing for you. |
这也太棒了 |
I have been dreaming of moving to Paris forever. |
我这辈子都梦想着搬到巴黎去住 |
I mean, French men, they love older women, you know? |
法国男人都爱年纪较大的女人 |
Look at their president. He’s young. He’s hot. |
瞧瞧法国总统 年轻帅气 |
He married his schoolteacher. |
却娶了他的中学老师 |
I just emailed you my thoughts on the presentation for the new IBS drug. |
我刚把IBS新药简报的想法邮件发给你了 |
It’s a social initiative to add meditation to your medication. |
社会倡导 将冥想与药物治疗结合 |
If you like it, you can pitch it later. Uh, you know, for your last hurrah. |
待会你可以向客户推介 就当是你的最后一战 |
– I want you to pitch it. – Seriously? |
-我想让你去推介-真的吗 |
Seriously. The client has to start getting comfortable with you. |
真的 客户开始对你有信心了 |
I don’t want to step on your toes. |
我不想逾越本分 |
You’re not. You’re stepping into my shoes. You’re ready, okay? |
不会 你是替代我 你准备好了 |
This is an opportunity for both of us. Come here. Try this. |
这对我俩来说都是大好机会 来试试这个 |
What is it? |
这是什么 |
De L’Heure. |
这款香水叫”时间” |
It’s the latest fragrance from Maison Lavaux. |
拉沃家族新推出的香水 |
I’ll be handling them, their account in Paris. What do you think? |
我会负责它在法国的营销业务 你觉得怎样 |
It’s like wearing poetry. |
就像把诗擦在身上一样 |
I’m gonna use that. |
我要引用你这句话 |
Oh, that smells really wei… Does that smell weird to you? |
闻起来真的怪… 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
– No, just floral. – But… |
-不会啊 就是花香-可是… |
I’m gonna be sick. I’m gonna be sick. |
我要吐了 |
– Hi, babe! |
宝贝 |
– Yes! – What happened? |
-太棒了-怎么回事 |
Bote just smacked a walk-off grand slam, two outs left in the bottom of the ninth. |
博特刚击出了一记再见全垒打 九局下 两出局 |
– Oh, my God! – Hell yeah! |
-天啊-好啊 |
Yeah! Cubs are goin’ to the playoffs, baby! |
小熊队要进季后赛了 宝贝 |
– Can we get a couple of beers here? – White wine, actually. |
-可以来几杯啤酒吗-给我一杯白葡萄酒 |
– Anything French, if you have it. – For sure. |
-法国葡萄酒 如果有的话-没问题 |
I have some crazy news. |
我有个重大消息要宣布 |
– Madeline’s pregnant. – Madeline? |
-玛德琳怀孕了-玛德琳 |
Like, your boss, Madeline? |
你是指你的上司 玛德琳 |
– Thought she was too old to get pregnant. – Well, so did she. |
-我以为她已经老得不能怀孕了-她也这么想 |
Until she got completely nauseous sniffing this perfume |
直到她闻了她将负责推销的香水 |
she was planning to promote. She went to the doctor this afternoon. |
吐得一塌糊涂 下午她到诊所确定了 |
– Wow. So, who’s the dad? – Oh, well, there are a few candidates. |
-天啊 孩子的爸是谁-有好几个人选 |
– She was having a lot of going-away sex. – Hey. Go, Madeline. |
-她有很多一夜情对象-玛德琳真厉害 |
But now that she’s pregnant, she’s decided she’s not gonna take the job in Paris. |
但她因为怀了 决定不去巴黎工作了 |
So, there goes your promotion? |
所以你升职的希望没了 |
Not exactly. They still need someone there. |
也不是 公司还是需要派人到法国 |
Like, American eyes and ears to help with the whole transition. |
提供美国方面的意见 让整个转型过程更顺利 |
So they asked me if I would take the job… |
所以他们问我愿不愿意接下这份工作… |
for a year. |
为时一年 |
What? In Paris? |
什么 去巴黎 |
They said that if I did |
高层说如果我愿意 |
that they’d guarantee me senior brand manager when I’m back. |
他们保证 回来后升我为高级品牌经理 |
So, the apartment there is already all set up, |
法国那边 公寓已经准备好了 |
and there’s a relocation bonus. |
我还会获得一笔安置费 |
And just to explore the idea, |
然后看看这样行不行得通 |
here’s a spreadsheet I made for the next year. |
这是我做的明年的日程表 |
Weeks when you might be able to come to Paris, |
哪几个星期你可以来巴黎 |
times I can come back to Chicago, |
哪几个星期我可以回到芝加哥 |
taking into consideration vacation and sick days. |
也包括假期和病假 |
Wait. |
等一下 |
You’re serious? |
你是认真的 |
I know it’s crazy, but when will we get a chance like this? |
我知道这很疯狂 但这可是千载难逢的机会 |
– It’ll be an adventure. – Unless I missed something, |
-这将是一次冒险-据我所知 |
you don’t speak French. |
你不会说法语 |
Fake it till you make it. |
那就装懂 直到真懂 |
You look worried. |
你好像很担心的样子 |
Oh, I’m not worried. It’s the French who should be worried. |
我不担心 那些法国人才应该担心 |
– Uh, Emily Cooper? – Yes. |
-你是艾米丽·库珀吗-我是 |
I’m Gilles Dufour from the rental agency. |
我是租房中介公司的吉尔·杜福 |
– Hi. Bonjour. – Bonjour. |
-你好-你好 |
I’ve got your keys. Apartment 501. |
这是你的钥匙 501房 |
– Merci. – Avec plaisir. |
-谢谢-乐意效劳 |
Hi. |
你好 |
The building is very old. |
这栋楼很老了 |
– It doesn’t have an elevator. – Okay. |
-没有电梯-好的 |
It’s charming. |
好漂亮啊 |
Is this it? |
到了吗 |
It’s on the fifth floor. |
你的公寓在五楼 |
This is the fourth floor. |
这是四楼 |
I just schlepped up these bags five flights. |
虽然我拖着这些行李转了五趟航班 |
This is the fifth floor. |
但我很确定这是五楼 |
In France, first the ground floor, |
在法国 先是底楼 |
then the first floor, then the second floor, and so on. |
再来才是一楼 二楼 以此类推 |
That’s weird. |
真奇怪 |
Non, c’est normal. |
不 挺正常的 |
Et voilà. |
到了 |
Your magnificent chambre de bonne. |
你的保姆房 |
Chambre de what now? |
保什么来着 |
Chambre de b… It means, uh, the room for the housekeeper. |
“保姆房”… 就是佣人住的房间 |
The top two floors were typically reserved for the servants. |
最高两层通常专为佣人而设 |
The space is small, but the view… |
空间虽小 但风景… |
Oh, my God, I feel like Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge! |
天啊 我感觉自己像”红磨坊”里的妮可·基德曼 |
You’ve got all of Paris at your feet. |
整个巴黎都在你脚下了 |
There is a wonderful café just down below. |
底下有家很棒的咖啡馆 |
A friend of mine is the manager. |
经理是我朋友 |
So, ça va? It’s good? |
怎么样 还行吧 |
Oui. Oui. Très good. |
很好 非常好 |
– Très wonderful. – Great. |
-太棒了-那就好 |
Are you hungry? Would you like to have a coffee or…? |
你饿吗 要不要喝杯咖啡或者… |
Actually, I have to get to my office. |
其实我得赶去公司了 |
Maybe you want to have a drink tonight? |
今晚你想出来喝一杯吗 |
I have a boyfriend. |
我有男朋友了 |
– In Paris? – In Chicago. |
-他在巴黎吗-在芝加哥 |
So you don’t have a boyfriend in Paris. |
所以你在巴黎没有男朋友 |
– Can I just get my keys, s’il vous plaît? – Yeah. |
-请把钥匙交给我 好吗-好 |
My number is on the card if you need me for anything, |
名片上有我的电话 如果有什么事 |
– and in case you change your mind. – I won’t. |
-或者你改变主意了 不妨找我-不会的 |
– Bye-bye, now. – Yeah. |
-再见-好 |
Hi. Hello. |
你好 |
Uh, bonjour. I’m Emily Cooper from the Gilbert Group in Chicago. |
我是艾米丽·库珀 来自芝加哥吉尔伯特集团 |
You are? |
你是… |
I’m sorry. I don’t understand. |
不好意思 我听不懂 |
I’m going to be working in this office. |
我将会来这里上班 |
Je vais travailler dans ce bureau. |
我将会来这里上班 |
The American girl is here. |
那个美国女孩到了 |
Bonjour. |
你好 |
I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow. |
我以为你明天才来报到 |
How was your journey here? The new apartment and everything? |
行程顺利吗 新公寓怎么样 |
You lost me at bonjour. |
“你好”之后我就听不懂了 |
Yeah, I was told the American coming here spoke French. |
他们跟我说 来这儿的美国人会说法语 |
That was Madeline. |
那是玛德琳 |
So you’re not Madeline. |
原来你不是玛德琳 |
I’m Emily. Emily Cooper. And I am so excited to be here. |
我是艾米丽·库珀 很高兴能来到这里 |
Well, that’s very unfortunate. |
那也太可惜了 |
– Excuse me? – That you don’t speak French. |
-你说什么-你不会说法语 |
It’s a problem. |
这是个大问题 |
Well, I’m going to take a class, but… |
我打算去上法语课 不过… |
…je parle un peu français already. |
其实我会说一点法语 |
Well, perhaps it’s better not to try. |
你还是别尝试了 |
Paul. |
保罗 |
May I introduce Emily, |
介绍给你认识 这是艾米丽 |
the American girl who’s come to work with us? |
来和我们一起工作的美国姑娘 |
This is Monsieur Brossard, he’s the founder of Savoir. |
这是萨维尔公司的创始人 布洛萨德先生 |
– Emily Cooper. – Hello. |
-艾米丽·库珀-你好 |
It is so nice to meet you, Monsieur Brossard. |
布洛萨德先生 很高兴见到你 |
It’s a pleasure. Welcome to Paris. |
幸会 欢迎来到巴黎 |
So, you’ve come to teach the French some American tricks? |
你是来教法国人一些美国人的招数吗 |
I’m sure we have a lot to learn from each other. |
我相信我们有很多可以互相学习的地方 |
But your experience is not with fashion |
但你没有推销时装 |
– and luxury brands, hm? – True. |
-以及奢侈品牌的经验-没错 |
Most of my experience has been in promoting pharmaceuticals |
我的经验以推销药物 |
and geriatric care facilities. |
和老人保健设备为主 |
In Chicago. |
在芝加哥 |
Yes. I mean, oui. |
对 没错 |
I was in Chicago once, |
我去过一次芝加哥 |
and I ate the deep-dish pizza. |
还吃了厚底披萨 |
That is our specialty. |
这是芝加哥的特色菜 |
We take a lot of pride. |
是我们的骄傲 |
It was, uh, dégueulasse. How you say? |
感觉很… 英语怎么说 |
Disgusting. |
恶心 |
Like a quiche made of cement. |
像水泥做的法式咸派 |
Oh, no, you must have gone to Lou Malnati’s. |
你肯定是去了鲁玛纳蒂披萨屋 |
And the people are so fat. |
而且芝加哥人都很胖 |
Why are they all so fat? |
他们为什么都那么胖 |
Well, perhaps from the disgusting food. |
可能是恶心的食物吃多了 |
True, we are in the midst of an obesity epidemic. |
确实 我们正面临流行性肥胖症的问题 |
In fact, Merck was one of our biggest clients. |
默克药厂是我们最大的客户之一 |
They make a diabetes drug that we marketed the heck out of. |
他们的一种糖尿病药 在我们推广下大卖 |
Sales went up 63 percent. |
销量提升了63% |
So you create the disease, then you treat the disease, |
所以你们制造疾病 然后治疗疾病 |
and then you market the treatments of the disease. |
还有推广治疗疾病的药物 |
– Well… – Perhaps stop eating. |
-这…-不吃不就得了 |
– There is no money in that. – True. |
-那就没钱赚了-也对 |
Cigarettes cause diabetes and cancer. |
抽烟也会引发糖尿病和癌症 |
Yes. |
没错 |
Well, smoking is a pleasure. |
但抽烟是种乐趣 |
And without pleasure, who are we? |
没有乐趣 我们算什么人 |
German? |
德国人 |
Exactly right. |
说得没错 |
All of the brands we market here, from perfume to cognac to couture, |
我们推广的品牌 从香水 白兰地到时装 |
are all to do with beauty and refinement. |
皆以美和精致为主 |
Perhaps you have something to learn from us, |
也许你可以从我们身上学到什么 |
but I’m not sure if we have much to learn from you. |
但我不确定能从你身上学到什么 |
With all due respect, I have been sent here for a reason, |
恕我直言 我被调派过来自有原因 |
so if you wouldn’t mind, I would really like to share |
如果你不介意 我很乐意分享 |
some of my ideas about your social media strategies. |
我对你们社交媒体营销策略的想法 |
You mean the Twitter and the Snapchat? |
你是指推特和Snapchat |
Yes. And the Instagram. |
没错 还有ins |
Ah, by all means. |
行 没问题 |
First, let me apologize for speaking English. |
首先 我为只会说英语向大家道歉 |
I did Rosetta Stone on the plane, but it hasn’t kicked in yet. |
我在飞机上用如师通学了法语 但还没学会 |
Oh, Patricia doesn’t speak English. |
帕特丽夏不会说英语 |
Please continue. |
请继续说 |
For those of you who haven’t met me, I’m Emily Cooper, |
还不认识我的各位 我叫艾米丽·库珀 |
and I’m so excited to be here in Paris. |
很高兴能来到巴黎 |
I’m looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you |
很期待认识你们每个人 |
and, likewise, having you get to know me. |
也希望你们认识我 |
Your name, monsieur? |
先生 怎么称呼 |
My name is Luc. |
我叫卢克 |
Yes, Luc? |
什么事 卢克 |
Why are you shouting? |
你为什么在大声嚷嚷 |
Sorry. |
不好意思 |
Your company works with some of the biggest brands |
你们公司跟不少知名奢侈品牌合作 |
in the luxury sector, from Chanel to YSL. |
包括香奈儿和圣罗兰 |
And that makes Savoir, your company, or, if I may be so bold, |
因此你们公司… 请允许我大胆地说 |
our company, a brand in itself. |
我们公司 也自成一个品牌 |
But to build a brand, |
但要建立品牌 |
you must create meaningful social media engagement. |
你们必须有效利用社交媒体 |
May I ask who’s responsible for your social media here? |
我想知道 在座是谁负责社交媒体宣传 |
Patricia. |
帕特丽夏 |
Makes sense. |
可想而知 |
Anyway, |
总之 |
it’s not just about the number of followers. |
重点不是粉丝人数多少 |
It’s about content, trust, interest, and engagement. |
而是内容 信任 兴趣和互动 |
Excuse me, but the French are masters of social media. |
不好意思 法国人可是社交媒体大师 |
True. |
没错 |
But Americans invented it, |
但社交媒体是美国人发明的 |
which is why I hope to become a valuable member of your team |
所以我希望能成为你们团队中有价值的人才 |
by adding an American point of view to your fabulous French clients. |
为法国客户群体贡献一点美国人的想法 |
It’s a disaster. |
完了 |
Paul. |
保罗 |
– What? – Who is that girl? |
-什么事-那个女孩是谁 |
It was one of the terms of the sale. |
这是收购条款之一 |
They send us one of their people. |
他们会派人过来 |
– How long do we have to put up with this? – Well, until she decides to leave. |
-我们还要忍多久-直到她决定离开为止 |
Quoi? |
什么 |
With me as her boss, we’ll see how long she lasts. |
有我做她上司 看她能坚持多久 |
Right, I have to go. |
好吧 我得走了 |
It’s amazing, isn’t it? |
很漂亮吧 |
The entire city looks like Ratatouille. |
整个城市就像”料理鼠王”里的场景 |
It’s beautiful. |
好美啊 |
So beautiful. |
太美了 |
Hey, how was the first day? |
第一天过得怎样 |
Great. |
很好 |
Okay, maybe a few things got lost in translation. |
好吧 因为语言不通闹了些笑话 |
It took them a minute to realize I was me and not Madeline, |
好一会儿他们才意识到我不是玛德琳 |
but I really feel like I could be a big asset here. |
但我感觉 我真的能帮到他们很多 |
Hey, look what I got. |
看我弄到了什么 |
Thank God! You’re gonna love Paris. |
谢天谢地 你一定会爱上巴黎的 |
I don’t want to spend another day in the most romantic city in the world |
世界上最浪漫的城市没有你 我也不想多待一天 |
– without you. – I’ll be there soon, okay? |
我很快就会去看你了 好吗 |
Hurry. I miss you already here. |
快点 我已经开始想你了 |
Bye. |
再见 |
Ugh, seriously? |
不会吧 |
God. |
天啊 |
Okay. |
好了 |
Come on. |
别闹了 |
This can’t be happening. Come on. |
不会吧 别闹了 |
Sorry, I… |
不好意思 我… |
I thought this was my apartment. Fifth floor? |
我以为这是我的公寓 这是五楼吗 |
This is the fourth floor. |
这是四楼 |
Fifth floor. |
上面才是五楼 |
Right. |
你说得对 |
Merci. |
谢谢 |
I’m Emily. Emily Cooper, your… your new neighbor. |
我是艾米丽·库珀 你的… 新邻居 |
American? |
美国人 |
Oui. From Chicago. |
对 来自芝加哥 |
Gabriel, French, from Normandy. |
我叫加百列 法国人 来自诺曼底 |
I know that beach. Saving Private Ryan. |
我知道那个海滩 “拯救大兵瑞恩” |
– What? – D-Day? |
-什么-登陆日 |
Uh, anyway. |
算了 |
Nice to meet you, neighbor. |
很高兴认识你 邻居 |
Enchanté. |
幸会 |
Bonsoir. |
晚安 |
♪ Take your seat here, baby ♪ |
♪ 坐下吧 宝贝 ♪ |
♪ You know you can have A really good time… ♪ |
♪ 你一定会享受美好的时光 ♪ |
Good morning, miss. |
小姐 早上好 |
Une pain au chocolat. |
巧可力面包 |
Un! Pas “une”. Un pain au chocolat. |
巧克力 巧克力面包 |
Merci. Have un bonne journée. |
谢谢 祝您今天愉快 |
♪ Take your seat here, baby ♪ |
♪ 坐下吧 宝贝 ♪ |
♪ You know you can have A really good time ♪ |
♪ 你一定会享受美好的时光 ♪ |
Oh, my God. |
天啊 |
Oh, my God. |
天啊 |
♪ Do you feel on track? ♪ |
♪ 你感觉对吗 ♪ |
♪ Do you feel on track? ♪ |
♪ 你感觉对吗 ♪ |
♪ I see you in the darkness, baby ♪ |
♪ 我看到你在黑暗中 宝贝 ♪ |
– ♪ Surrounded by the moonlight, baby ♪ – Oh, my God. |
-♪ 被月光环抱着 ♪-天啊 |
♪ Baby, so obsessed Lost in your head jest ♪ |
♪ 为你沉醉 迷失在你怀里 ♪ |
♪ Come on, take your seat here, baby ♪ |
♪ 来吧 坐下吧 宝贝 ♪ |
♪ You know you can have ♪ |
♪ 你一定会享受到 ♪ |
♪ A really good time… ♪ |
♪ 美好的时光… ♪ |
♪ A good time ♪ |
♪ 美好的时光 ♪ |
Sylvie, it’s Emily. Are we closed today, |
希尔薇 我是艾米丽 今天公司放假吗 |
or is there a national holiday I don’t know about? |
还是什么我不知道的公共假期 |
‘Cause I’ve been hanging around here for two hours and… |
因为我足足等了两个小时… |
What are you doing? |
你在干什么 |
I’ve been here since 8:30. |
我早上8点半就到了 |
Pourquoi? We open at 10:30. |
为什么 我们10点半上班 |
– Bonjour! – Bonjour! |
-你好-你好 |
Hi Patricia. I’m wondering if I can share some ideas I have |
帕特丽夏 我想分享一些 |
about how we might enhance our social media engagement. |
提升社交媒体互动率的想法 |
I’m so excited about the potential here. |
我对你们的潜质很有信心 |
Je comprends pas. |
我听不懂 |
Patricia, I’d like to share some ideas |
帕特丽夏 我想分享一些 |
about how we might enhance our social media engagement. |
提升社交媒体互动率的想法 |
Non, non. |
不不 |
– Do you wanna have lunch? – No, I’ll have a cigarette. |
-一起吃午餐吗-不了 我抽根烟就行 |
I have a… bad stomach. |
我闹肚子了 |
I have a previous engagement. |
我已经有约了 |
– Excusez-moi! – Laurent! Sybil! |
-不好意思-劳伦 西比尔 |
Apologize to the lady! |
向这位女士道歉 |
I’m sorry. Can I buy you another one? |
抱歉 我赔你一个行吗 |
Sorry, I don’t speak French. |
不好意思 我不会说法语 |
– Ah, American? – Yes. |
-你是美国人-对 |
But did you think that I was French? |
你以为我是法国人吗 |
Honestly, no. I was being polite. You… look American. |
其实没有 我只是客气一下 你看着就像美国人 |
Are you from Indiana? |
你来自印第安纳州吗 |
– Chicago. – I was close. |
-我来自芝加哥-很接近了 |
I went to junior high in Indianapolis. |
我在印第安纳波利斯读高中 |
Oh, cool. No way! Why? |
天啊 不会吧 怎么会 |
Long story. |
说来话长 |
Very boring. |
我的故事很无聊 |
The story and… Indianapolis. |
印第安纳波利斯也是 |
But the girls, they look like you. Nice. |
但那里的女孩看起来跟你一样 很友善 |
– Are those your children? – No, I’m their nanny. |
-他们是你的孩子吗-不 我是他们的保姆 |
Laurent! Stay where I can see you. |
劳伦 待在我能看到你的地方 |
I’m teaching them Mandarin. |
我教他们中文 |
How long have you been here? |
你待在法国多久了 |
Almost a year. From Shanghai. |
差不多一年了 我来自上海 |
But my mother’s from Korea. Another long, boring story. |
但我妈是韩国人 这也是说来话长 |
– Do you love it? – Uh, yes, of course I love Paris. |
-你喜欢法国吗-当然了 我很喜欢巴黎 |
And the food is so delicious. |
这里的食物很好吃 |
The fashion, so chic. |
时装很潮 |
The lights, so magical. |
灯光好美 |
But the people… so mean. |
只是人也很刻薄 |
– I mean, they can’t all be mean. – Oh, yes, they can. |
-不是所有人都很刻薄吧 -不 所有人 |
Chinese people are mean behind your back. |
中国人会在背后挖苦人 |
French people, mean to your face. |
但法国人会当着面挖苦你 |
– But you’re on vacation here, so… – Oh, no. Actually, I work here. |
-幸好你是来度假的…-不 其实我是来工作的 |
I have a job with a French marketing firm. |
我在一家法国营销策划公司上班 |
– Seriously? – Yeah. |
-真的吗-真的 |
Well, so you know. |
那你应该懂 |
Well, I just started. |
我刚刚才来巴黎 |
– Do you have any friends in Paris? – Uh, no. |
-你在巴黎有朋友吗-没有 |
But my boyfriend’s coming next week to visit, so… |
但我男朋友下周会来看我 |
Are you lonely? |
你寂寞吗 |
No… |
不会 |
– Sometimes. – Give me your phone. |
-有时候-把你手机给我 |
Okay, so here’s my number. |
好了 这是我的电话号码 |
If you’re lonely, you text me, we have dinner. I’m Mindy. |
寂寞时给我发短信 我们一起吃晚饭 我叫明迪 |
Emily. |
我叫艾米丽 |
Nice to meet you. |
很高兴认识你 |
French people do this. |
这是法国人的作风 |
Sybil! Laurent! |
西比尔 劳伦 |
– You’re not my mother! – I want an ice cream! |
-你又不是我妈-我要吃冰淇淋 |
Bonjour, la plouc! |
你好 “拉普鲁克” |
Bonjour, la plouc! |
你好 “拉普鲁克” |
Bonjour, la… |
你好 拉… |
Bonjour! |
你好 |
What is “la plouc”? |
什么是”拉普鲁克” |
It’s a little term of endearment, like mon petit chou, la plouc… |
一种昵称 就像 我的小可爱… |
Nice. |
你人很好的意思 |
Don’t worry about it. |
别在意 |
La plouc. |
拉普鲁克 |
The hick. |
乡巴佬 |
Bonjour. |
你好 |
Vous attendez quelqu’un? |
这儿有人吗 |
Sorry, I don’t speak French. |
不好意思 我不会说法语 |
I’m sorry. Um, is the seat free? |
抱歉 这位子有人吗 |
– Uh, yes… yes, please. Yeah. – Yeah? Okay. |
-没有 请便-是吗 好 |
Thank you. |
谢谢 |
|
道格 |
|
艾米丽·库珀 没问题 想你 |
– Emily. – Luc! Hi. |
-艾米丽-卢克 你好 |
I just want to say I am sorry for this. |
我想跟你道歉 |
I do not agree to calling you “la plouc.” |
我觉得不该叫你乡巴佬 |
And… I can, uh…? |
我可不可以… |
Yes. |
可以 |
You know… |
你知道… |
– Mm, I’m good. – Okay. |
-不用了-好吧 |
You know, we are all a little afraid of you. |
你知道吗 我们都有点怕你 |
What? |
什么 |
Afraid of me? |
怕我 |
How? |
怎么说 |
Your ideas. |
你的想法 |
They are more new. Maybe they are better. |
更加新颖 甚至更好 |
Now you are here, and, |
自从你来了以后 |
maybe we feel we have to work harder, |
我们总觉得必须更努力工作 |
make more money. |
挣更多钱 |
It’s a balance. |
工作和生活要平衡 |
Ex… Exactly. A balance. |
没错 要平衡 |
And I think the Americans have the wrong balance. |
我认为美国人对平衡的定义不对 |
You live to work. |
你们活着是为了工作 |
We work to live. |
我们工作是为了生活 |
Yes, it’s good to make money, but what you say is success, |
挣钱固然没错 但你们定义的成功 |
I say is punishment. |
我倒认为是惩罚 |
But… I enjoy work… |
可是我享受工作 |
and accomplishment. It… |
和工作上的成就 |
It makes me happy. |
这能让我快乐 |
Work makes you happy? |
工作让你快乐 |
Yes. I mean, it’s… it’s why I’m here. |
对啊 所以我才来了巴黎 |
For work. |
为了工作 |
And look where it’s brought me. To this beautiful city. |
你瞧 是工作把我带到了这座美丽的城市 |
Maybe you don’t know what it is to be happy. |
也许你并不理解什么是快乐 |
Or maybe that’s a little arrogant. |
也许你有点太自以为是了 |
You came to Paris and you don’t speak French. |
你来到巴黎 却不会说法语 |
That is arrogant. |
这才叫自以为是 |
More ignorant than arrogant. |
与其说自以为是 不如说是无知 |
Well, let’s call it the arrogance of ignorance. |
姑且称之为因为无知 所以自以为是吧 |
I’m sorry if I offended you. |
如果冒犯了你 我向你道歉 |
I’m not offended by anything. |
我没觉得被冒犯 |
I see you tomorrow, Emily. |
明天见 艾米丽 |
Don’t be early. |
别太早到 |
There you are. |
终于见到你了 |
Is everything okay? |
还好吗 |
Yeah, I just finally got home from work. |
很好 刚下班回到家 |
It’s 3:00 a.m. here. |
这边是凌晨3点 |
It’s 7:00 p.m. here. |
这边是晚上7点 |
What are you doin’? |
你在干什么 |
Sleeping. |
睡觉 |
I miss you so much. |
我很想你 |
And I miss you too. |
我也很想你 |
Hello? Doug? |
道格 |
Get naked with me. |
你也脱光吧 |
Are we having cybersex? |
要玩”网交”是吗 |
Well… if you insist. |
这… 你说是就是吧 |
Hold on. |
等一下 |
You better not be recording this. |
你最好别在录像 |
No. Never. |
不会 才不会 |
You are so beautiful. |
你好美 |
Mm, thanks. |
谢谢 |
So… |
那… |
…you do you, and… |
你做你的 我… |
I’ll do me. |
我做我的 |
M’kay. |
好 |
That feel good? |
爽吗 |
– Yeah. – How good? |
-很爽-有多爽 |
Oh, you’re so sexy. |
你好性感 |
I feel… |
我感觉… |
Oh, my God. |
天啊 |
I feel overwhelmed. I… |
好爽 我快… |
I feel like myself but not myself, and… |
我感觉身体不受控制了 |
it’s all so crazy. |
真不可思议 |
It’s crazy, but it’s… it’s nice, and… |
很不可思议 但很爽 |
it’s kinda sexy, but… |
很性感 可是… |
And I… |
我快… |
Doug? |
道格 |
Doug? Babe? |
道格 宝贝 |
Doug? |
道格 |
There you are. |
找到你了 |
Okay. |
好了 |
Okay. |
很好 |
my God. |
天啊 |